What's on my iPad mini retina, 15 Favorite app 2014




Hello guys, I just youtubing a video about "whats on my iPad", its quite informative, especially for the first timer to have an apple product about what good or not app before decided to buy, so I want to share mine.
First of all sorry about my selfie wallpaper haha,, well basically I have same apps on my iphone and iPad. I'm not gonna explains all the app, just 15 of my favorite app.

1. Noteshelf, I use a lot my iPad for note, my job desk and my finance etc, after lots of choices I put my choice to Noteshelf, its great companion for your stylus too.

2. Readability, its a free app, great companion for Tweetbot, because it has link as read it latter features.

3, Sketchbook Pro, I love drawing, I tell you that this is a great app for drawing.





4. Flow, as we know iPad didn't have Instagram, so I use Flow for Instagram browser, it has nice user interface just like the tittle.

5. DevianArt, just like flow, DevianArt has no app for iPad, so I use DevianArt app for browsing cool images, drawing to inspire me.

6. Mata2, local movie scheduler, you'll get info about what on theater and reminder for your favorite movie will playing on the nearest theater.

7. Blogger, Hey I write this article from this app, Posts, Sorry Blooger no longer my fave haha,I found Posts app after I wrote this, this is a cool app for writing blog, easy to setting up, If you love blogging you'll fall in love, try it.

8. InfinityBlade3, who didn't know this sick game, one of my reasons for buying iPad mini haha

9. imDb, internet movie database, the tittle tells a lot about the app.

10. Transfer Pro, some of the movie editing app only read file from camera roll not from videos area from iTunes sync, so its a great app to transfer video from any device into camera roll area.

11. Scanner Pro, like I said before I use my ipad for working alot and for my finance report, great app for scan your bill or your note job.

12. Camera+, its iphone app, I love this photo editor so I install it on mu iPad also

13. Gravie, text on the video and a powerful movie editing, I love it than iMovie app

14. Flipboard, the source of all information you like, very recommend this

15. Tweetbot for iPad, love this app, but unfortunate it hasn't update for the ios7 interface like iPhone did, still great tho

 Bonus

16. Over, tell your photo with text, it has lots of font to creat with

Thats all my favorite app, some are new some I use for centuries with my iPhone.
Hope it help :)


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tiba-tiba Hongkong, Jalan-jalan backpacker ke Hongkong

Top 10 Cydia Sources and Repositories 2012