DAUSEN iPad mini slim cases soft review


Finally I got my back cover case, after all day searching at Mega Bazzar Consumer show at Jcc yesterday, if you looking for the same case well I have a good news for you, I got it from Wellcomm store at Grand Indonesia, not Emax not iBox, it called DAUSEN, not a familiar name but it has a friendly price only IDR 125.000,-

Well its not for the retina series so your little noise reducer  hole on the back on iPad will be covered, not a big deal for me, Its a silicone case, so it wrapt right into your iPad mini, it covers all your back, shock resistant and giving solid protection. Just put your screen guard at front, then your iPad mini will have a protection from scratches. 

So If you want a case that won't hide the beauty of iPad design, then this is the right choice for you.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tiba-tiba Hongkong, Jalan-jalan backpacker ke Hongkong

Top 10 Cydia Sources and Repositories 2012