Meet my new friends iPhone Dock & Modem USB


Introducing my new friend, the iPhone dock and USB modems.

Forget the iPhone dock for Rp. 600 k because I have found the iPhone dock for Rp. 100 k!. Of course without wireless sexy slim remote to operate the iPod app from a distance, but who needs it might be someone else, which I need so I can just dock your iPhone while standing perfectly sync with iTunes, charges and can play my iPod playlist through the speakers of the connector av-out and one that I like about the iDock is colored black to match the color for my iPhone.

Another one is the usb modem from the AHA, I had long enough to consider purchasing a USB modem since the modem speedy closing me a few months ago because the bill is not controlled. Finally I found the modem in my opinion the best from products it self and prices, this modem bundle with AHA operator with free unlimited bonus surf for one-month, the color black also a plus for me and of course the modem is unlock system, so I can replace the operator according to my needs. For such modems spesufikasi AHA in price for Rp. 299! cheap enough for unnlock modem.

Finally these two friend will accompany my days.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tiba-tiba Hongkong, Jalan-jalan backpacker ke Hongkong

Top 10 Cydia Sources and Repositories 2012