Etta James ft. Christina Aguilera SOMETHING'S GOT A HOLD ON ME

Christina Aguilera says she can die happy now after meeting her idol, legendary R&B singer Etta James, during a photo shoot for the July issue of InStyle. “Etta is my all-time favorite singer,” Aguilera explained to MTV News. “I’ve said it for the last seven years – since I had my first debut record out – in every interview, in every story, in every on- and off-camera question. I mean, all of Etta’s old songs, countless songs I could name, I grew up listening to. That music was always such a huge escape for me, even from a young age.” via popdirt

Ok maybe that is an old news. but this is something new. Christina Re-produced the song SOMETHING'S GOT A HOLD ON MEfor her first time movie BURLESQUE and someone mixing it with the real singer Etta James. and the result WOOOW I like it. Hope it will come true for both to sing live together on stage or maybe for a record. check it out! and Dance!!

 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tiba-tiba Hongkong, Jalan-jalan backpacker ke Hongkong

Top 10 Cydia Sources and Repositories 2012