Savory Pancake at d'Pancake

Seems long enough I haven't eat pancakes, my favorite cakes! And what a coincidence my friend took dinner with Pancake!

Located at Plaza Semanggi Sky dining downstairs, named d'pancakes.

After looking at the menu there was an interesting name savory pancakes served with marinated smoked beef sausage and beef in BBQ sauce, caramelized Onions, grilled tomato and a side of pancakes with maple syrup.



I quite enjoyed it but then I realized it was not a good combination of sweet pancakes with smoked beef barbeque sauce.

Then the second orders comes to sweet pancakes, Chocolate madnes, it's all about chocolate and ice cream on top, typical sweet pancakes That I love most.


Nice cozy atmosphere, but one that is less is the size of a Pancake, too small for me. :)

Try it!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tiba-tiba Hongkong, Jalan-jalan backpacker ke Hongkong

Top 10 Cydia Sources and Repositories 2012