Sunday afternoons with Abuba Steak


Sunday afternoons are usually lazy to go out because the next day we have normal activity again, but somehow this time it seems eager to eat outside. while traveling to decide where to eat, I thought about  Abuba Steak Sarinah located at the intersection Sabang.

Don't expect luxurious feel of the restaurant because not many changes in interior decoration since the last time I come here, Abuba Steaks here are still using the old building but the atmosphere is quite comfortable for me.

I want to be different, I usually order beef but this time I ordered salmon, and I encourage my friend to order the same and he chose Snapper Grill,, hmmm for just imagine it feels delicious.

And it was delicious, with price not too expensive for a Steak we can enjoy special dishes and of course healthy. :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tiba-tiba Hongkong, Jalan-jalan backpacker ke Hongkong

Top 10 Cydia Sources and Repositories 2012