First Time "Flying Tigers"

This time I want to share the first time using "Flying Tigers" and my comment is "not anymore".

The story begins with my trip to Singapore at International Airport Soekarno Hatta, there was not a problem until my friend finally turned out to bring Rendang while checking in, not a small portion rendang but one big tupperware box of Rendang wich require him to open a baggage, and the rule of the liquid can not enter the cabin. when asked how much the price to open the baggage, the price is quite shocking 24 USD about two hundred thousand rupiah, wow twice price from standard!. want it or not The Rendang must go inside the baggage, and fortunately The Rendang was so delicious so not a problem paying for a baggage. I called it the expensive Rendang.

The condition of the airplane was not a problem because the same standards with other airlines as well as with delay time of departure. (Deep breath). quite surprising when arrived at Changi airport, it turns out we dropped in the Budget Terminal, Terminal which specialized for low-budget airlines (CMIW). not the terminal when we came first to Singapore where the terminal was so Exclusive and modern. we've got confused with the place for a while, the plan to get with MRT turned out to ride a Taxi.

And last but not least, the stewardess was not looking fresh (hehe), to see stewardess demonstrate all the rules is quite fun for some people include me. but not just stewardess, but I get a skinny steward demonstrated right in front of me. pleased to imagine yourself how the skinny male steward 's doing his actions.

Each person may have their own criteria or priorities, it is not impossible for me to  fly with the "Flying Tigers" again, but for me the "Flying Tigers" were ranked the lowest priority options for flying.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tiba-tiba Hongkong, Jalan-jalan backpacker ke Hongkong

Top 10 Cydia Sources and Repositories 2012