What is Wrong with my Job??

Guess what who just Texted me 3 times and call me?, my Mom.. lagi-lagi nyokap nyuruh gw apply PNS.. gee... what is wrong with my Job right now? ok my job is not the best job in the whole world, not everybody dreamed about it neither so was PNS?? but.. bukanya gw memandang sebelah PNS tapi tiap orang ada panggilan sendiri-sendiri so this is my call.. wow can't believe I just said that haha..


every parent want the best for their child not for short but for long term either.. ok i agree dan rata-rata jawaban dari semua itu adalah menjadi PNS... sigh.. I guess I'll do what my mom say.. gada salahnya juga si.. tapi yang bikin ribet kalo apply PNS itu persyaratannya.. kartu ini lah itu lah... well let's see lah kelanjutannya kyak gimana...

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tiba-tiba Hongkong, Jalan-jalan backpacker ke Hongkong

Top 10 Cydia Sources and Repositories 2012